For the Love of Food: Albion Fit $100 Gift Card Giveaway

Monday, May 13, 2013

Albion Fit $100 Gift Card Giveaway


When I share recipes or talk about seasonal vegetables, what I'm really talking about is healthy living -- and being healthy is about so much more than just food.  One of the things I talk with my private health coaching clients about is the importance of evaluating health in all areas of your life - spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical. Unfortunately in America, many of us have this crazy idea that being healthy is the same thing as being skinny. It's not. 

I am constantly appalled that our idea of beauty for women is about being overly sexy and/or too thin. It breaks my heart when I hear about women starving themselves, pursuing dangerous restricted diets, spending hours doing cardio, and being miserable because they hate their bodies. This really hits home for me because I spent years and years of my life judging my worth based on how my body looked.  Believe me when I say that I've done the crash diets, the starvation methods, and the body-hatred-b*ll$ht. It wasn't until I started eating real food in 2006, working out because I wanted to feel strong and empowered (not skinny), and loving my body for everything magnificent it does (and not how it looked) that things began to shift for me.

I'm sharing this with you today because I have the amazing opportunity to introduce you to a cool athletic wear company that I adore and we're going to be talking about clothes. I don't know about you, but when I think about clothes, this immediately brings up my old body anxiety. (Anyone out there relate?)


About a month ago I had the pleasure of being contacted by Albion Fit, a manufacturer for women's fitness and swimwear, and asked if I would be interested in trying one of their pieces of workout clothing. When I started researching more about their company, I became so excited. Here's why:

ALBION'S MISSION IS TO PROVIDE WOMEN WITH THE MOST LUXURIOUS, FLATTERING, AND HASSLE-FREE  FITNESS AND LEISURE APPAREL ON THE MARKET.

Woo hoo! One of the problems that I always have with workout clothing is that it's not flattering. I'm a pretty simple gal when it comes right down to it and I have no problem working out in a tee shirt and yoga pants, but sometimes when I work out, I want to feel really confident and I've found that clothing is a big factor in that.



My personal struggle is that it's hard to find activewear that's flattering for a real woman's body. If you are not a size 2, have a chest, have lots of muscle, or got anything going on besides a completely-flat stomach, most tops are simply not flattering. So, I cannot tell you how excited I was to see a workout clothing company whose mission is to make luxurious and flattering apparel. I'm in.

I also liked that Albion Fit is committed to the environment and promotes green manufacturing processes as well as using earth-friendly materials in their products. They're a local, family owned company in Utah with over 25 years worth of expertise as manufacturers. After reading all of this, I couldn't wait to try their clothing.

I opted to try a simple black racerback top that I could wear to my kettlebell classes as well as yoga. I was a little nervous about committing to something that I wasn't able to try on beforehand, but their online fit guide made it super easy to figure out my size. When I first tried on the top, it seemed too tight (at least compared to the tank tops I usually wear), but during the workout I was amazed at how supportive it was. Instantly I became a convert.

The material is comfortable and breathable, but my absolute favorite part is that the v-neck doesn't go too low. One of my complaints about other v-neck tops is that when you're on the floor doing pushups or a plank, as a lady, the last thing you want is your v-neck shirt going down too low. Not very lady-like. As a result, this is now the only tank top I'll wear to kettlebells.

I was so excited to finally have workout clothing I really liked that I asked Albion Fit if they'd be willing to let me offer you a chance to try it too. Lucky for you, one awesome reader will get a $100 gift card to Albion Fit! See all the details below for how to enter.

And, as a special treat for you, Albion Fit is offering you an exclusive promotion of $15 off any purchase of $50 or more. Use promo code lovefood15 at checkout and hurry because this expires on Sunday, May 19th!

I just want to end by saying that one of the reasons why I shared my story up above is because I want every woman to feel strong, beautiful, and empowered and have clothes that are flattering and exciting to wear. I also felt really strongly that if I was going to talk to you about clothes, I wasn't going to show you pictures with models in this post. For this reason, I forced myself out from behind the camera to in front of it. Nothing against models, but I find it much more inspiring to see pictures of real women feeling strong and confient than models trying to sell me something that isn't real.

So remember... love your body because you're awesome... and being strong and empowered is the new sexy.

Best of luck in the giveaway!

Sonnet


To enter: This contest is open to residents living in the United States and Canada (sorry to my international readers!)  Please use the Rafflecopter below for up to 6 chances to win.  Please note that you must like Albion Fit on Facebook and pin an item from Albion Fit's website onto a Pinterest board. The giveaway will close on Monday, May 27th and the winner will be chosen randomly.  Good luck! 


a Rafflecopter giveaway

146 Comments:

At May 13, 2013 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

being healthy, eating well and exercising regularly. amypugmire@live.com

 
At May 13, 2013 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

pinned
http://pinterest.com/pin/193514115211401757/

 
At May 13, 2013 at 10:22 AM , Blogger Caitlin said...

a good night sleep, food for fuel, and accomplishing goals!

 
At May 13, 2013 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Caroline said...

Perfecting a new asana in yoga!

 
At May 13, 2013 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Eating well, feeling healthy. And accomplishing my daily practice without the baby interrupting!

 
At May 13, 2013 at 10:32 AM , Anonymous Avery said...

A good, sweaty workout!

 
At May 13, 2013 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/430867889320170615/

 
At May 13, 2013 at 10:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eating fresh, whole foods, and doing exercises I actually enjoy.

 
At May 13, 2013 at 10:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/71846556528098844/

 
At May 13, 2013 at 10:41 AM , Anonymous Avery said...

Pinned!
http://pinterest.com/pin/413979390717574814/

 
At May 13, 2013 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Tabitha said...

working out does
kayleefaith1228@aol.com

 
At May 13, 2013 at 10:49 AM , Anonymous sunnygrrlSB said...

I am always looking for earth-friendly workout gear- exercising 5+ days a week, good clothes and good food are important motivators!

 
At May 13, 2013 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Ash said...

Feeling more confident in challenging yoga poses!

demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At May 13, 2013 at 10:54 AM , Anonymous Bridget C said...

Eating healthy, sleeping well makes me feel empowered!

 
At May 13, 2013 at 11:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

laughing! and green smoothies.

 
At May 13, 2013 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Lynda Del said...

Juicing and practicing yoga!

 
At May 13, 2013 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Justine said...

Honestly probably the biggest thing that makes me feel strong, beautiful and empowered is exercising! More specifically the after-glow of a good workout, when I know I've done something good for my body and my blood is pumping! My original answer was going to be "Being Pregnant" except that feeling has not been very consistent during my pregnancy! :)

 
At May 13, 2013 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Justine said...

Pinned - http://pinterest.com/pin/178807047678085338/

 
At May 13, 2013 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Mrs.S said...

Boxing twice a week, hot yoga, rest, good food for fuel, laughter. knowing my body is strong is what makes me feel beautiful!

 
At May 13, 2013 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Eating right and Exercise make me feel strong and empowered!

 
At May 13, 2013 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I pinned! http://pinterest.com/pin/30751209928416858/

 
At May 13, 2013 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Lucid Moon Studio said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/144326363031136847/

 
At May 13, 2013 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Lucid Moon Studio said...

Running and going to core and STRONG classes makes me feel confident and beautiful!

 
At May 13, 2013 at 12:21 PM , Blogger bookbroad said...

breaking out of a seemingly endless winter funk through reconnecting with friends and dedicating myself to regularly doing exercises I enjoy.

 
At May 13, 2013 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Kortney Homer said...

Thanks for the review; and nice muscles! I would have to say that getting my masters degree has made me feel pretty empowered. I am loving what I am learning right now. And interacting with friends, family, co-workers, etc.
kortney dot homer @gmail dot com

 
At May 13, 2013 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Kortney Homer said...

Here's my pin on pinterest! http://pinterest.com/pin/46513808624225014/
kortney dot homer @gmail dot com

 
At May 13, 2013 at 1:34 PM , Blogger meredith m said...

I love their suits! http://pinterest.com/pin/248260998181485929/

 
At May 13, 2013 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Kathy Lowe said...

I am so excited to hear about this companies well fitting clothes for us gals!

 
At May 13, 2013 at 2:30 PM , Blogger JulsDiane said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/267612402830442650/

jdhenke@sbcglobal.net :o) LOOOOVVVEE this bathing suit!

 
At May 13, 2013 at 3:35 PM , Blogger dropastitch@yahoo.com said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/106186503686916880/

 
At May 13, 2013 at 3:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pinned! http://pinterest.com/pin/36099234485928973/

 
At May 13, 2013 at 3:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What makes me feel strong and beautiful... working hard outdoors all day and not feeling worn out when I'm done. And I hate to sound shallow, but the easiest thing to make me feel beautiful is a good hair day, lol!

 
At May 13, 2013 at 4:00 PM , Blogger ste said...

I started jogging to process many things and now I'm starting to accomplish things I never thought I could!

http://pinterest.com/pin/29836416254033862/

 
At May 13, 2013 at 4:53 PM , Anonymous Katie Roch said...

Here is my pin
http://pinterest.com/pin/42221315229465309/

 
At May 13, 2013 at 5:06 PM , Anonymous Jessica said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/30047522486547564/

Love your blog! I am offering a giveaway for my natural lip balms on my site Sonnet, I would love you to check it out! http://iheartskincare.com/2013/05/anniversary-and-giveaway-three-for-three/

 
At May 13, 2013 at 5:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Pinned--http://pinterest.com/pin/397301998347483942/

 
At May 13, 2013 at 7:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Pinned! http://pinterest.com/pin/131589620334994007/

 
At May 13, 2013 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Finishing a long run and feeling more energized than I did before I started!

 
At May 13, 2013 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Being a working mother makes me feel strong, beautiful and empowered!

 
At May 13, 2013 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Pinned: http://pinterest.com/pin/332984966169051318/

 
At May 14, 2013 at 12:05 AM , Blogger Karla said...

Pinned: http://pinterest.com/pin/125960120800691941/

 
At May 14, 2013 at 7:12 AM , Blogger Barb Neiwert said...

Yep, I pinned! http://pinterest.com/pin/84231455503417456/

 
At May 14, 2013 at 7:15 AM , Blogger Barb Neiwert said...

Having a sense of accomplishment makes me feel strong, beautiful and empowered!

 
At May 14, 2013 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Jenna said...

Here's my pin: http://pinterest.com/pin/392235448766704067/

 
At May 14, 2013 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Jenna said...

Practicing aerial arts makes me feel strong, beautiful, AND empowered!

 
At May 14, 2013 at 9:24 AM , Anonymous discount womens tank tops said...

You are wearing an awesome top,I must say and looking really very charming and beautiful as well.

 
At May 14, 2013 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Angela said...

It looks like their yoga gear is really comfortable. I loved the zip-up hoodies! http://pinterest.com/pin/483292603732721151/

 
At May 14, 2013 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Ellen said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/251779435390376895/

 
At May 14, 2013 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Ellen said...

Eating healthy

 
At May 14, 2013 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/141370875775242069/

 
At May 14, 2013 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Finishing up a run, I feel like I can take on the world.

 
At May 14, 2013 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love yoga, and this stylish sportswear :)

http://pinterest.com/pin/180566266282691086/

 
At May 14, 2013 at 10:57 PM , Blogger richied.becky said...

The Balboa Tunic Dress: http://pinterest.com/pin/423760646158290431/

classy_mommie@yahoo.com

 
At May 15, 2013 at 11:22 AM , Blogger CrystalH said...

Blousy suit

http://pinterest.com/pin/348817933609124482/

 
At May 15, 2013 at 11:24 AM , Blogger CrystalH said...

I feel best when I change every day habits and make healthy choices.
Hot lemon water instead of coffee... green juice or smoothie instead of cereal... a long, brisk walk instead of TV or computer

 
At May 15, 2013 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Danielle M. said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/63331938482576517/

 
At May 15, 2013 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Danielle M. said...

When I am exercising regularly! And when I'm in my tennis shoes no heals for this girl!

 
At May 15, 2013 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Jessie said...

I love the charcoal swimsuit!

http://pinterest.com/pin/10625749093554438/

 
At May 15, 2013 at 1:16 PM , Blogger Jessie said...

My husband makes me feel strong, beautiful, and empowered

 
At May 15, 2013 at 1:49 PM , Blogger Randi Lynne said...

Their line of clothing is beautiful!

 
At May 15, 2013 at 1:55 PM , Blogger crankyyanky1 said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/172684966934580502/

 
At May 15, 2013 at 2:09 PM , Blogger sonyamorris (Sonya Morris) said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/62276407319937032/
link to pin

 
At May 15, 2013 at 2:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the purple criss cross suit http://pinterest.com/pin/431008626808652359/

 
At May 15, 2013 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I guess the correct thing to say is working out etc makes me feel feel strong, beautiful, and empowered. But it's really my husband. He thinks I can do no wrong and with him supporting me - I can do anything.

 
At May 15, 2013 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Courtney B said...

pinhttp://pinterest.com/pin/77335318573443894/

vanitizebaby@yahoo.com

 
At May 15, 2013 at 3:09 PM , Blogger Courtney B said...

my job and my family!

 
At May 15, 2013 at 10:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/159103799308433729/

 
At May 16, 2013 at 2:02 AM , Blogger MistyRios said...

pinned!
http://pinterest.com/pin/439241769877526988/

 
At May 16, 2013 at 4:56 AM , Blogger Breenah said...

Seeing how my body is able to change when I keep working on it. When I started running I couldn't even run for a minute and now I'm up to nine minutes :D

Pinned: http://pinterest.com/pin/190347521723381393/

 
At May 16, 2013 at 8:29 AM , Blogger Katherine said...

pinned it

http://pinterest.com/pin/115756652895020118/

 
At May 16, 2013 at 10:46 AM , Blogger latanya t said...

being healthy and active

 
At May 16, 2013 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Paula V said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/386113368023257204/

 
At May 16, 2013 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Paula V said...

A good hard sweat that especially involves lifting weights (dumbbells, kettlebells, barbells).

 
At May 16, 2013 at 11:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rafflecopter Name: MONICA MEZA


http://pinterest.com/pin/522347256751340730/

 
At May 16, 2013 at 4:20 PM , Anonymous M.J. Moore said...

Here is my pin: http://pinterest.com/pin/178455203957253148/

 
At May 16, 2013 at 4:21 PM , Anonymous M.J. Moore said...

Lifting weight makes me feel empowered!

 
At May 16, 2013 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Stephanie Ann said...

I love the pinterest.com/pin/85638830386707360/

 
At May 16, 2013 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Victoria Nyquist said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/145381894194054004/

 
At May 17, 2013 at 1:41 AM , Blogger Debra Guillen said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/263742121900475682/

 
At May 17, 2013 at 6:00 AM , Blogger Tamar said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/159526011773655057/

 
At May 17, 2013 at 6:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

love this suit http://pinterest.com/pin/169448004702686045/
sarah hirsch

 
At May 17, 2013 at 6:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i feel strong when i work out, beautiful when i put effort into my physical appearance, and empowered when i accomplish a goal.
sarah hirsch

 
At May 17, 2013 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the post. It's great to hear about a company that supports healthy women who are aren't stick thin.

 
At May 17, 2013 at 11:10 AM , Blogger w9yards said...

Eating healthy and working in the garden!

 
At May 17, 2013 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Kim said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/187321665723570187/

Here's my pinterest link. If this doesn't take you to the right place, check the Fitness board. One of the tennis skirts is pinned there.

Love the Albion outfits, especially the tennis gear....super cute.

 
At May 17, 2013 at 12:18 PM , Blogger Alyssa said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/520306563170154984/

Pinned! (:

 
At May 17, 2013 at 12:20 PM , Anonymous Pamela Frendberg said...

It's time for ALL women to end the self hatred.

 
At May 17, 2013 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Alyssa said...

I find that when I am in a good mood, I overlook the things that bother me when I am not. Eating well and exercise give me a feeling of action and tell me that I'm actually doing something to achieve my fitness goals.

 
At May 17, 2013 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Glenda said...

I love these! http://pinterest.com/pin/39336196717997824/

 
At May 17, 2013 at 12:37 PM , Anonymous Aggie said...

I feel strong and beautiful by working out regularty and eating fresh foods made with organic ingredients. It nourishes my soul! aggiew8@hotmail.com

 
At May 17, 2013 at 2:57 PM , Blogger amkj2002 said...

Love this!
http://pinterest.com/pin/201043570838355443/

 
At May 17, 2013 at 2:59 PM , Blogger amkj2002 said...

I feel strong, beautiful, and empowered when I follow a paleo way of eating and get enough sleep. :)

 
At May 17, 2013 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Chicago Metropolis 2020 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At May 17, 2013 at 4:20 PM , Anonymous Sabrina Howard said...

I pinned an item that I like. Annoying that the picture of the actual item won't show up on my pinterest though. :/

http://pinterest.com/pin/378161699931146143/

 
At May 17, 2013 at 9:06 PM , Blogger richied.becky said...

inspiring me is me when I keep going and keep my word to myself to keep going, and in the event that there's a gap in the road I jump over it and keep on going. :)

classy_mommie@yahoo.com

 
At May 17, 2013 at 11:11 PM , Blogger bre said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/86623992805310709

 
At May 18, 2013 at 4:03 AM , Blogger jillconyers said...

Pinned http://pinterest.com/pin/58195020157641849/

 
At May 18, 2013 at 4:04 AM , Blogger jillconyers said...

Running makes me feel strong, beautiful and empowered!

 
At May 18, 2013 at 5:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the icon swimsuit: http://pinterest.com/pin/551339179352348460/

 
At May 18, 2013 at 5:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eating well and exercising regularly, as well as doing work that stimulates my mind...that is what really makes me feel my strongest and most beautiful self!

 
At May 18, 2013 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Dana West Young said...

Love this!! Pinned!!
http://pinterest.com/pin/106819822384483395/

 
At May 18, 2013 at 7:51 AM , Blogger Dana West Young said...

Accomplishing my goals makes me feel strong and confident!

 
At May 18, 2013 at 8:38 AM , Blogger Prim and Propah said...

Love it! http://pinterest.com/pin/174303448050785862/

 
At May 18, 2013 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Prim and Propah said...

I feel empowered when I stick to my diet, rock out a great workout and get my errands done all in one day! I can conquer the world haha!

Amanda of Prim and Propah

 
At May 18, 2013 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Holly S. said...

When I feel like I've accomplished a lot in a day. It makes me feel like "Super Mom"!

 
At May 18, 2013 at 9:59 AM , Blogger sonyamorris (Sonya Morris) said...

My kids and husband make me feel strong, beautiful and empowered.

 
At May 19, 2013 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Laryssa said...

I liked the shirt you modeled so much I pinned it! http://pinterest.com/pin/280489883014989478/

 
At May 19, 2013 at 3:49 PM , Blogger amanda hoffman said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/134826582567124374/

 
At May 19, 2013 at 3:50 PM , Blogger amanda hoffman said...

caffeine eating right and exercising

 
At May 19, 2013 at 6:29 PM , Blogger Joy said...

I love cute and practical workout wear! http://pinterest.com/pin/264656915574828851/

 
At May 19, 2013 at 6:33 PM , Blogger Joy said...

What makes me feel strong, beautiful, and empowered? A good workout, clothes that fit and flatter, and bringing my best to whatever it is I'm doing

 
At May 19, 2013 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Bee W Bedard said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/456059899735832276/

 
At May 19, 2013 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Bee W Bedard said...

my husband makes me feel beautiful

 
At May 19, 2013 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Holly said...

Here's my pin, love this swimsuit!

http://pinterest.com/pin/246079567111904409/

 
At May 20, 2013 at 6:09 PM , Blogger tina reynolds said...

My pin
http://pinterest.com/pin/86975836526471278/

 
At May 21, 2013 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

So many cute things to pin from Albion Fit's website. <3 http://pinterest.com/pin/49680402112376918/

 
At May 21, 2013 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I feel strong, beautiful and empowered when I finish a really tough workout and when I look at my workouts stats this year compared to last. I haven't reached my goals yet, but I'm proud of my progress.

 
At May 21, 2013 at 12:36 PM , Blogger EquestrianYogi said...

Rocking yoga inversions, or really feeling at one with the horse I am riding.

 
At May 22, 2013 at 9:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the zip!

 
At May 22, 2013 at 4:07 PM , Blogger hbbs55 said...

love this jacket
http://pinterest.com/pin/135459901264655180/

rafflecopter-Holly Chernoff

 
At May 22, 2013 at 4:10 PM , Blogger hbbs55 said...

I feel strong, beautiful, and empowered after a great workout!

 
At May 22, 2013 at 4:20 PM , Blogger Ashley T. said...

pin-http://pinterest.com/pin/151996556146631961/

 
At May 22, 2013 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Ashley T. said...

Running makes me feel strong and empowered

 
At May 23, 2013 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Helga said...

Working and praying, both!

 
At May 23, 2013 at 1:52 PM , Blogger Helga said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/214695107208691148/

 
At May 24, 2013 at 9:42 AM , Blogger Becca Ann said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/107734616058604402/

 
At May 24, 2013 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Becca Ann said...

A healthy lifestyle

 
At May 24, 2013 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Nataly Carbonell said...

My pinn: http://pinterest.com/pin/274367802271608414/

 
At May 24, 2013 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Exercising and pushing myself harder makes me feel empowered and beautiful.

Entered the Rafflecopter form as "Wild Orchid"

Thanks for the chance to win!
wildorchid985 at gmail dot com

 
At May 25, 2013 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Karla said...

Exercise makes me feel great.

 
At May 25, 2013 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Katherine said...

doing a hard workout every morning!

 
At May 25, 2013 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Deb S. said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/547680004655166153/

 
At May 25, 2013 at 5:40 PM , Blogger Deb S. said...

Taking care of myself

 
At May 26, 2013 at 7:23 AM , Blogger susansmoaks said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/236579786648139792/

susansmoaks at gmail dot com
tony l smoaks on rafflecopter

 
At May 26, 2013 at 7:30 AM , Blogger susansmoaks said...

i feel strong, beautiful and empowered when I eat healthy and workout on a regular basis.

susansmoaks at gmail dot com

tony l smoaks on rafflecopter

 
At May 26, 2013 at 12:07 PM , Blogger jules mcnubbin (buttmuffin) said...

when i eat right and workout, i feel strong and empowered!!

 
At May 26, 2013 at 12:09 PM , Blogger jules mcnubbin (buttmuffin) said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/5699937001348533/

 
At May 26, 2013 at 1:36 PM , Blogger johnnyp said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/92253492339660488/

 
At May 26, 2013 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Gamer Girl M.D. said...

I thought this was the cutest swimsuit EVA! http://pinterest.com/pin/264797653063346779/

 
At May 26, 2013 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I really liked the draw cord top
http://pinterest.com/pin/229402174741769058/

 
At May 26, 2013 at 6:19 PM , Blogger meredith m said...

Going for a long run makes me feel strong!

 
At May 26, 2013 at 6:20 PM , Blogger Karrie said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/391320655092508692/

 
At May 26, 2013 at 6:47 PM , Anonymous Rachel Ellis said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/486036984755518680/

 
At May 26, 2013 at 6:50 PM , Anonymous Rachel Ellis said...

Being a good role model for my kids makes me feel strong, beautiful, and empowered

 
At May 26, 2013 at 7:23 PM , Blogger Lisa Garner said...

I pinned these capris that I love! http://pinterest.com/pin/774124908773839/

 
At May 26, 2013 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Lisa Garner said...

I feels strong, beautiful and empowered when I've completed my run each day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home