For the Love of Food: Hearty Yam and White Bean Hash

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hearty Yam and White Bean Hash



Hi friends,

I have a special treat for you today! I am off traveling in Washington DC for a conference this week and can't wait to share my food journey with you! Until then, I guess you'll just have to do with this hearty yam and white bean hash I cooked up over the weekend.

You can find this recipe over on Richa's blog, Vegan Richa. I'm a big fan of hers and I love the way she combines simple, plant-based ingredients into amazing dishes with a focus on Indian cuisine. (Plus, if you haven't checked out her Roasted Butternut Squash Sliders with Balsamic Caramelized Onions you definitely should!)

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Continue to the recipe...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At March 14, 2013 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Richa said...

Have a great trip to DC Sonnet. thanks once again for the guest post:)

 
At March 14, 2013 at 7:54 PM , Blogger jared said...

I hope you enjoy DC, Sonnet! Everlasting Life Cafe and Sticky Fingers Bakery are two of my favorite spots.

 
At June 7, 2013 at 3:56 PM , Anonymous Brandi Douglas said...

This looks......AMAZING. Sitting at work, staring at the screen and drooling. :)

Sonnet, do you take your own food pictures? They're amazing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home